Munin cron error daily at 03:32

Since upgrading to v62, I’ve been getting an error from a munin cron job. More specifically, this one that runs at 03:32:

`32 03 * * *     www-data cgitmpdir=$({ cat /etc/munin/munin.conf /etc/munin/munin-conf.d/* 2>/dev/null || true; } | sed -nE 's/^\s*cgitmpdir\s+(\S.*)$/\1/p' | tail -1); cgitmpdir=${cgitmpdir:-/var/lib/munin/cgi-tmp}; if [ -d "$cgitmpdir" ]; then find "$cgitmpdir/" -type f -mtime +1 -delete; find "$cgitmpdir/" -mindepth 1 -type d -empty -delete; fi`

It looks like it’s running the job as www-data and it’s getting a permission denied when trying to delete temp dirs/files. I’m going to change www-data to munin and see if that solves it. Not sure how to “fix” the issue during installation or I’d submit a PR.

On my system /var/lib/munin/cgi-temp is owned by group www-data, with group access set to rwx. It seems that should work as well. How is this at your side?

Same, it’s owned by munin:www-data 775 as well, but subfolders are all munin:munin

This topic was automatically closed 40 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.