Lost all calendars and events after update

I just updated miab to the latest version. Everything went smoothly, but now all my calendar data is gone! I suspect something going wrong during the owncloud update. My contacts are there though. Any idea how to get back my events? Someone having the same problem? I’ll try the backup now, but since it’s from before the update, I fear it won’t help.

Ok, I was able to restore the data by running the owncloud-restore.sh script. I am now setting up radical on a different server, no more owncloud for me.

This topic can be closed.

Just curious did you still have the original log of the installation? I was wondering if that contained any indication about what went wrong.

At least good to hear that the restore script worked.

Seems the database was locked (for whatever reason) during one of the migration steps. I have lots of these entries in my log file;

"message":"One event could not be migrated. (id: 1069, calendarid: ): {\"Exception\":\"Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Exception\\\\DriverException\",\"Message\":\"An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO \\\"oc_calendarobjects\\\" (\\\"calendarid\\\", \\\"uri\\\", \\\"calendardata\\\", \\\.... .......database is locked\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/usr\\\/local\\\/lib\\\/owncloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/DBALException.php(116): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\AbstractSQLiteDriver->convertException('An exception oc...', Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOException))\\n#1 \\\/usr\\\/local\\\/lib\\\/owncloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/Connection.php(996): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\DBALException::driverExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOSqlite\\\\Driver), Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOException), 'INSERT INTO \\\"oc...', Array)\\n#2 \\\/usr\\\/local\\\/lib\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/db\\\/connection.php(205): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Connection->executeUpdate('I

That is weird. I tried preventing that by shutting down php-fpm before starting the upgrade. Sorry you ran into these issues. I ran many upgrades while testing and had a locking issue once. That didn’t prevent a migration though, it just blocked the setup completely.