I want to disable spam check for outbound email

My domain is blacklisted in some server. But It is going to gmail inbox. But problem is now I am unable to send email from my box.
The Error:
SMTP Error (554): Failed to add recipient "user@gmail.com" (5.7.1 Service unavailable; Sender address [user@domain.info] blocked using dbl.spamhaus.org; https://www.spamhaus.org/query/domain/domain.info).

I want to avoid this checking and throw outgoing email.
Anyone can help me?

yeaaa that means GOOGLE is blocking you, not your server…

Sorry murgero. Google is not blocking me. I had fixed it by cropping dbl.spamhaus.org from main.cf in postfix.

1 Like

It means user@domain.info is listed un spamhaus, you should clean that user first. Google is bloking you, as murgero ponited.

If you REALLY want to avoid your outgoing mail to be checked then modify main.cf

Line smtpd_sender_restrictions=reject_non_fqdn_sender,reject_unknown_sender_domain,reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch,reject_rhsbl_sender dbl.spamhaus.org

and delete ,reject_rhsbl_sender dbl.spamhaus.org

You should not.

Thank you Yelvann. I did the same thing. I deleted “reject_rhsbl_sender dbl.spamhaus.org” from “smtpd_sender_restrictions”. But I did not blocked the user. After deleting that, my mail throws to inbox in gmail :smiley: :smiley:

I had this exact same issue, and it was because I’m at a hotel, and the hotel’s IP range was on spamhaus, so I couldn’t even send an email to anywhere, according to my logs. I removed this and it sent out just fine, but didn’t make sense to me that the ip address of my smtp client was blocked, not my server IP, weird, but finding this solution worked for me too. Thank you.

A post was split to a new topic: Google groups blocking my email