The TLS (SSL) certificate has a problem: The certificate is expiring soon: The certificate expires in x days

Hi,
Does the SSL will be automatically renew? or do I have to do something…

Hi Dibbyo456,
Yes, it would - 14 days before it expires if you use Let’s Encrypt certificate provisioning.
But if you use different Root CA you have to do it manually.

If you have 9 days left and use Let’s Encrypt something did not work out.
Check your DNS A records for the domain and Nginx config, also scoop the log files for related errors. You can rerun mailinabox it will reissue the certificates.

Regards,
Martin

1 Like

I tried to reinstall LE certificate…
But it showing oops… something went wrong error

help?

Dibbyo,
I’ sorry but I can’t see your screen or check your logs for you with this limited information nobody would be able to help you.
Describe details about you setup? MIAB version?
What have you tried so far what is the outcome?
What you’re seeing in the log files? The more information you provide it’s more likely to get help from the community.

Regards,

1 Like

I’m currently using v0.26b with 10 external domains…

I tried this method but still same error.[quote=“mveplus, post:4, topic:2825”]
What you’re seeing in the log files? The more information you provide it’s more likely to get help from the community.
[/quote]

can you tell me, where I can find this error log?

I’m currently using v0.26b with 10 external domains…

Have you rebooted your server and tried to re-run mailinabox setup script: deploy@box:~$ mailinabox

I tried this method1 but still same error.

What’s commandse you have run and what is the outcome?
Have a look to Documentation - Let's Encrypt and pay attention to the rate limits.

can you tell me, where I can find this error log?

Look under /var/log
Some general troubleshooting tips for Linux: Link1

I have solved the problem. Turns out there was a ipv6 problem in vps (from the provider itself). So, LetsEncrypt API was not responding because of ipv6 time out. after solving the ipv6 problem, the problem itself gone after a reboot. :slight_smile:

1 Like