Some email client constantly checking

Some email client is constantly checking email every 8-10 seconds. Actual client of noted account says he has nothing on at the moment. Turned his phone off for us to ensure it wasn’t Outlook on his phone. Any other ideas of from where these entries might be coming?

Dec 29 14:20:03 imap-login: Info: Login: user=president@pminj.org, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=13575, secured, session=<MsTgIN+akrF/AAAB>
Dec 29 14:20:03 imap(president@pminj.org): Info: Logged out in=12 out=412
Dec 29 14:20:12 imap-login: Info: Login: user=president@pminj.org, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=14010, secured, session=<ht1qId+amLF/AAAB>
Dec 29 14:20:12 imap(president@pminj.org): Info: Logged out in=12 out=412

The IP address seems to indicate ‘the call is coming from inside the house’ but I certainly don’t have anything running for this account and when my email client checks in I can see my IPv6 address in the relevant log entry.

Thanks for any leads.
Keith.

Is the user logged into Roundcube perhaps?

That’s a good lead and he claims nothing is running. I will investigate further.

Tested to confirm if log entry the same if I am logged in to the round cube web mail and it is the same. My client is in process of pushing the user to ensure everything is turned off. Will update when I hear it has been done.

Keith.