Continuing the discussion from SMTP Error (530): Failed to set sender "email@example.com" (5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first):
- I log into my Roundcube account
- I click compose to compose a message
- I enter the email address into the To field
- I enter a subject into the Subject field
- I enter a message in the body field
- I click the Send button
- I get an error message about the spelling check
and nothing happens. Usually, I see a message that says the message went through and the window closes. This time, the window remains open.
I checked and sometimes the message does actually go through anyway. How strange.