S3 not connecting on two servers

Hello everybody.

I’m having trouble connecting to S3. Same problem on two servers using two AWS accounts. Credentials are known to work, I use them with other services.

> hostname 'box.MYDOMAIN.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com' doesn't match either of '*.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com', 's3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com', '*.s3-us-east-2.amazonaws.com', 's3-us-east-2.amazonaws.com', '*.s3.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com', 's3.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com', '*.s3.amazonaws.com', '*.s3-control.us-east-2.amazonaws.com', 's3-control.us-east-2.amazonaws.com', '*.s3-control.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com', 's3-control.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com'

This is for Ohio. I’ve tried creating new buckets in different locations, too. I’ve tried using folders and root folder in bucket. I’ve tried changing bucketnames. And have tried disabling firewall

Vanilla installs running .40 (backing up to upgrade)

S3 Path prompts for ‘bucket name’ and directory … are you sure that you have entered the information correctly?

my buckets are named after the domain box.MYDOMAIN.net

I’ve tried entering: box.MYDOMAIN.net
then created a folder called backups and tried box.MYDOMAIN.net/backups

Uppercase characters and . (dots) can’t be used (or at least not recommended) to name your bucket … Try with bucket named as box-mydomain-net or boxmydomainnet