Opendkim not working properly after migration

I just migrated MIAB to a new server with a new IP. I basically followed the instructions found here:

There were a few glitches, but I finally got everything more or less migrated and almost everything seems to be working. Except that I keep getting the following two errors:
:heavy_multiplication_x: OpenDKIM is not running (port 8891).
:heavy_multiplication_x: Public DNS (nsd4) is not running (port 53).

I have confirmed that dns is in fact running (service nsd), but no matter what I try, opendkim will not start. When I run the command sudo service opendkim start, I get the following:
Starting OpenDKIM: opendkim: /etc/opendkim.conf: refile:/etc/opendkim/SigningTable: dkimf_db_open(): No such file or directory
opendkim.

I am now so frustrated. I have run mailinabox a gazillion times and it never works. What am I doing wrong? Can I fix this manually?

Thanks!

Okay. So I got to thinking and I downloaded the missing KeyTable and SigningTable files from the old server and uploaded them to the new server. And now Opendkim is running. However. the nsd service isn’t running.

I did sudo service nsd status and it returned nsd stop/waiting. So next I did a sudo service nsd pre-start and that time it returned /etc/nsd/nsd.conf:18: error: cannot open include file '/etc/nsd/zones.conf': No such file or directory read /etc/nsd/nsd.conf failed: 1 errors in configuration file

Is this something else I need to copy over or configure manually?

I found out what happened. It appears that when I migrated the user-data directories from the old server to the new that I copied over too many. The only directory that mattered was /home/user-data/mail/mailboxes. Once I deleted the contents of the other directories and re-ran the setup, everything got configured correctly and I have a green light on everything.