Mailinabox/conf/nginx-alldomains.conf

HI Josh and experts,
@JoshData

Can we have domain/cloud in this as well? This will make all domains with domain/cloud and domain/mail functions.

If possible, to change mailinabox/conf/nginx-primaryonly.conf to let it has domain/admin only, instead of box.domain/admin, and exclude cloud section (which is set by above-mentioned change already).

Thanks a lot!
Peng

Try it and report back!

HI Josh,
I manually edited mailinabox/conf/nginx-primaryonly.conf, to have it have ONLY admin sections.

I manually edited Mailinabox/conf/nginx-alldomains.conf , to have it have cloud and roundcube sections.

then, I did “sudo /mailinabox/tools/webupdate.sh”. It seems that my password is not working anymore and I am not sure why. However, I reset the password in ADMIN’s portal for each user, and it seems ok.

I would think a simple template adjustment would be ok to let us do followings,
domain1.com/cloud, domain1.com/admin, domain1.com/mail, and
domain2.com/cloud and domain2.com/mail.

I was wondering whether you can kindly have a quick look and you can help put it in for next release, if you feel it does make sense. This would make us using URL without “box” prefix.

In addition, we have to add in the following file any new domains to access owncloud.

Owncloud
/usr/local/lib/owncloud/config/config.sample.php
/home/user-data/owncloud/config.php

‘trusted_domains’ =>
array (
0 => ‘box.domain1.com’,
1 => ‘domain1.com’,
2 => ‘domain2.com’,
),

Thanks a lot!
peng

Nope. If you want the feature you’re going to have to put in the time to figure it out.

HI Josh,

No worries. Just want to check with it’s something that you may help. I have a few non-profit community orgnizations and I want to get them in one box.

If you don’t have time for it for now, then, no worries.

Thanks for working out this wonderful box solutions!!!