Issues after upgrade to Latest MIAB - v0.20. to v0.21b

Hi All,
I am having some issues upgrading to the latest MIAB version. When I do the upgrade the MAIB control panel give me errors of “Something Went Wrong” . From the terminal I get the following errors:

Your Mail-in-a-Box is running. Please log in to the control panel for further instructions at: Traceback (most recent call last): File “management/status_checks.py”, line 977, in ssl_certificates = get_ssl_certificates(env) File “/home/peter/mailinabox/management/ssl_certificates.py”, line 47, in get_ ssl_certificates pem = load_pem(load_cert_chain(fn)[0]) File “/home/peter/mailinabox/management/ssl_certificates.py”, line 765, in loa d_pem return serialization.load_pem_private_key(pem, password=None, backend=defaul t_backend()) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/in it.py”, line 71, in default_backend _default_backend = MultiBackend(_available_backends()) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/in it.py”, line 28, in _available_backends “cryptography.backends” File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/in it.py”, line 27, in for ep in pkg_resources.iter_entry_points( File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 2297, in resolve module = import(self.module_name, fromlist=[‘name’], level=0) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/open ssl/init.py”, line 7, in from cryptography.hazmat.backends.openssl.backend import backend File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/open ssl/backend.py”, line 52, in from cryptography.hazmat.bindings.openssl import binding File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/open ssl/binding.py”, line 173, in Binding.init_static_locks() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/open ssl/binding.py”, line 137, in init_static_locks cls._ensure_ffi_initialized() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/open ssl/binding.py”, line 124, in _ensure_ffi_initialized cls.lib = build_conditional_library(lib, CONDITIONAL_NAMES) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/open ssl/binding.py”, line 89, in build_conditional_library if not getattr(lib, condition): AttributeError: cffi library ‘_openssl’ has no function, constant or global vari able named ‘Cryptography_HAS_SCRYPT’ https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/admin You will be alerted that the website has an invalid certificate. Check that the certificate fingerprint matches: Dx:Dx:Dx:24:E7:5x:38:D5:42:A6:1A:F4:D8:0B:8xxxxxx:FD:95:11:16:2D Then you can confirm the security exception and continue.

Any ideas?

I had the same problem but another user pointed me to a thread with the solution: System status checks page stopped working with the last update

Mokliejovis,

Thank you - I poked around the forum and couldn’t find the issue. But after further searching I believe my answer lies in theese links:

and

Still having issues after the trying the mentioned solutions.
I am getting the following errros:
sudo mailinabox
setup/start.sh: line 8: syntax error near unexpected token <<<' setup/start.sh: line 8:<<<<<<< HEAD’

Any ideas

Oi Vey - not my day. Seem to run the following and it resolved the problems:
curl -s https://mailinabox.email/setup.sh | sudo bash