I bought a gandi ssl certificate nearly a year ago. And soon it will expire. I bought a new gandi certificate and don’t know how to correctly install it. Can somebody write small step by step guide.
It is impossible to automatically select the DCV.
The CSR you just submitted appears to be identical to the existing one. To update the certificate, you must generate a new CSR, as described on our support wiki.
In gandi panel i have thise 2 erros.
Though this is an old topic, it may be useful to answer for anyone searching for it in the present.
My server setup is:
Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-68-generic x86_64)
I wrote a tut list for myself for next years renewal, so here it is:
- log into gandi: https://v4.gandi.net/
- ssl/renew ssl
- make sure we have enough cash on your account
- log into the server
- sudo su root
- openssl req -nodes -newkey rsa:2048 -sha256 -keyout myserver.key -out server.csr
- download the generated server.csr from the directory it was generated in
- scp username@servername_or_IP:/home/user-data/ssl/server.csr /home/place_on_local-machine_to _download_to
- copy server.csr contents into gandi input field
- wait for payment to be made
- select verify by email if domain needs verification (https://wiki.gandi.net/en/ssl/dcv
- verify according to email
- download generated cert (get on gandi)and intermediate cert
- create new .pem file by placing cert + intermediate cert under
- copy new cert onto server to: /home/user-data/ssl/
- create symlink like so: ln -s /home/user-data/ssl/newly_created_file_with_expiry_date.pem /home/user-data/ssl/ssl_certificate.pem
- check if all is well: https://your_mailinabox_domain/admin#system_status
Result: ✓ TLS (SSL) certificate is signed & valid. The certificate expires in 368 days