HELP: Neither DKIM or SPF aligned with the policy provided by the From domain

I’m getting bounces as follows:

host mailin-01.mx.aol.com[152.163.0.99] said: 521 5.2.1
: (DMARC:F2) This message failed DMARC Evaluation because neither DKIM or
SPF aligned with the policy provided by the From domain. (in reply to end
of DATA command)

I think this is because my Sender is different from the From address, as follows:

To: John Smith <example@aol.com>
Reply-To: My Business <example@cedarvaleretreat.com.au>
Return-Path: <U2JLWFFOeStqcVoxdzBHTGcyTkVOSXl2UWtIK3NpWkhuQ0tUNTF3VCsrdz0@tda.website>
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; U2JLWFFOeStqcVoxdzBHTGcyTkVOSXl2UWtIK3NpWkhuQ0tUNTF3VCsrdz0@tda.website

I don’t get a lot of bounces, but enough to bother me. It is only when I send to AOL email addresses at the moment. What do I need to do with my SPF/DKIM to fix this?

I’ve done some further testing.

Authentication-Results from Google are good:

dkim=pass header.i=@cedarvaleretreat.com.au;
   spf=pass (google.com: domain of u2jlwffoestqcvoxdzbhtgcytkvosxl2uwtik3npwkhuq0tuntf3vcsrdz0@tda.website designates 107.191.57.51 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=U2JLWFFOeStqcVoxdzBHTGcyTkVOSXl2UWtIK3NpWkhuQ0tUNTF3VCsrdz0@tda.website;
   dmarc=pass (p=QUARANTINE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=cedarvaleretreat.com.au

But I tested using some online dmarc validation tools which came up as DMARC: Fail?

I’m guessing AOL is performing their DMARC evaluation differently to Google Mail?

I have the same problem with AOL, did you came up with a solution? It doesn’t seem to have been fixed in the meantime, or is it AOL’s fault?

For me, it actually just resolved by itself. Perhaps AOL was just suspicious of the new server for a time?