Error when renew let's encrypt SSL

I see that this was already discussed but it was not solved. I have the same issue. Anyone any idea how can i fix it.
I am trying to renew the SSL but no matter if i update or reinstall it always shows this.

Something unexpected went wrong: [NeedToInstallFile(‘http://green.info/.well-known/acme-challenge/vLOdEKZn1PCzyYDl8BPyCPgzgtx3SASQcQlV2YfViW4’, ‘vLOdEKZn1PCzyYDl8BPyCPgzgtx4SASQcQlV2YfViW4.NyuXOUDRdBH377TXME9_PaOz4KvLmkvj9shxlOdSgqM’, ‘vLOdEKZn1PCzyYDl8BPyDPgzgtx3SASQcQlV2YfViW4’)]

Log:
Reading account key from /home/user-data/ssl/lets_encrypt/account.pem.
Validating existing account saved to /home/user-data/ssl/lets_encrypt/registration.json.
Reusing existing challenges for box.green.info.
The challenges for box.green.info have been accepted.
Reusing existing challenges for green.info.
Validation file is not present — a file must be installed on the web server.
Reusing existing challenges for www.green.info.
The challenges for www.green.info have been accepted.
Reading account key from /home/user-data/ssl/lets_encrypt/account.pem.
Validating existing account saved to /home/user-data/ssl/lets_encrypt/registration.json.
Reusing existing challenges for box.green.info.
The challenges for box.green.info have been accepted.
Reusing existing challenges for green.info.
Validation file is not present — a file must be installed on the web server.
Reusing existing challenges for www.green.info.
The challenges for www.green.info have been accepted.

That is PROB. 3 different brands on different servers show the same when i try to renew Let’s encrypt. First the SSL does not renew automatically anymore. The only thing i changed in the course of the 90 days was the admin email ( i removed the initial admin email and created a new one). I restored the old admin email to log in with it and tried to renew - no luck. Then i tried removing pyOpenSSL and installed it again - no luck. In /home/user-data/ssl/lets_encrypt/acme_challenges there were several files. The 14 days expired on 11th May and on that same day there were two files created. HELP!!!

I just updated to v0.23. and the error is still the same.