DNS Not pointing to right IP address for subdomain

Hello! As you can see in my screenshot, I have a domain hosted on my mailinabox server. I have several subdomains for it. Most of the subdomains are hosted on the same initial server (.136), so I never had issues, however one of my new subdomains (op.) is hosted on another server (.4). When I try to go to this new subdomain, it gives me a 404. When I did a nslookup for the op subdomain, it appears to be pointed at the .136 ip address, even though I have it set to .4. I updated mailinabox and gave proper time (2 days) for dns propogation to go through. This is the same way I handled subdomains when I used google domains for my dns, before my MIAB days, so I assume everything I’m doing should be correct? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

DNS

1. Make sure the IP actually is hosting your site.
  2. clear browser cache as MIAB tells your browser to use cache first, server data later.

Can you PM/DM me more specific information so I can look into this for you?

The IP is hosting the site. I’ve noticed that when I go to op[dot]mydomain[dot]com it gives me a certificate error and it’s trying to use the ssl cert for mydomain[dot]com (which isn’t a wildcard so won’t work for op[dot]mydomain.com). I also noticed when I go to ANYTHING[dot]mydomain[dot]com it does the same thing…

(Apparently new users can only put 2 links in a post and I went over that with my fake urls… sorry for the [dot]'s)

I can’t figure out how to DM you… is that something new user’s can’t do? Or am I just dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

I DM’d you. Since those subdomains are NOT hosted on MIAB you need to give that web server an SSL cert.