I’ve got everything working dandy on my primary site and domain, box.example1.com.
I added an MX record in the DNS for the example2.com domain to point to the box.example1.com server, created a user in the example2.com domain on box.example1.com, sent some testing emails, and it all appears to be working well.
…Until I look at the MiaB system status checks. In the example2.com section, I get warnings/errors like this:
The nameservers set on this domain are incorrect. They are currently ns1.bighoster.com; ns2.bighoster.com; ns3.bighoster.com. Use your domain name registrar’s control panel to set the nameservers to ns1.box.example1.com; ns2.box.example1.com.
This domain should resolve to your box’s IP address (A 123.456.789.123) if you would like the box to serve webmail or a website on this domain. The domain currently resolves to 22.214.171.124 in public DNS. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change. This problem may result from other issues listed here.