DANE TLSA and MX records getting turned on and off repeatedly

I’ve been getting cyclical notifications about my server’s DNS records changing and then changing back.

First:

box.elsiehupp.com -- Removed
============================
✓  The DANE TLSA record for incoming mail is correct (_25._tcp.box.elsiehupp.com).

box.elsiehupp.com -- Previously:
================================
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [box.elsiehupp.com ↦ 10 box.elsiehupp.com]

box.elsiehupp.com -- Currently:
===============================
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [box.elsiehupp.com has no MX record, which is ok]

elsiehupp.com -- Previously:
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [elsiehupp.com ↦ 10 box.elsiehupp.com]

elsiehupp.com -- Currently:
===========================
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [elsiehupp.com has no MX record but its A record is OK]

Then, a few days later:

box.elsiehupp.com -- Added
==========================
✓  The DANE TLSA record for incoming mail is correct (_25._tcp.box.elsiehupp.com).

box.elsiehupp.com -- Previously:
================================
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [box.elsiehupp.com has no MX record, which is ok]

box.elsiehupp.com -- Currently:
===============================
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [box.elsiehupp.com ↦ 10 box.elsiehupp.com]

elsiehupp.com -- Previously:
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [elsiehupp.com has no MX record but its A record is OK]

elsiehupp.com -- Currently:
===========================
✓  Domain's email is directed to this domain. [elsiehupp.com ↦ 10 box.elsiehupp.com]

Rinse and repeat, over and over again. There has been no interruption in my email service this entire time, but it is annoying getting spammed with these notifications.

FWIW I’m managing my DNS with DigitalOcean, is also my host, and my registrar is GoDaddy.

Does anyone know what’s going on here? How might I fix the underlying problem or at least silence these particular status notifications if it’s safe to do so?

FWIW, I seem to be having the same problem as this post from 3 years ago, and no one seems to have responded back then:

Thanks in advance for any clarity or context you’re able to provide!