Banned sending ip

While sending some mails I am getting a bounce back email saying my sending IP “46.101.181.93” is banned.

You aren’t on any blacklists and your IP isn’t a dynamic ADSL range. Who is telling you you are banned?

I got this mail when sending an email

This is the mail system at host box.ehsconsultantsgroup.org.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

host
[216.32.180.10]
said: 550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP [46.101.181.93].

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

Micro$oft, grrr. But usually they have a URL for problem resolution in the bounce message … I am not seeing that in what you posted.

Your DNS set-up is also not proper. Are you using the box or NameCheaphosting for DNS? You cannot use both. Actually, NameCheaphosting DNS is not answering, but it is not certain why it is even being referenced.

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am hosting my site on name cheap and only email server is through mail in a box on a digital ocean server.

I have checked my mail server settings and found out that SPF records are not properly set, maybe that’s why we are unable to send mail and our mails considered as spam. Here I am adding report link and a image of my setting for mail-in-box please take a look

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XWuUVooH6XRaef-qw01e3-K4l8y4Qkdd/view?usp=sharing