Able to receive emails from GMAIL but not able to send

Having an issue with GMAIL. I am able to receive emails from gmail accounts but not able to send to GMAIL accounts.

The email address domain I am using is not hosted on the same server as the mail in a box server. I added all the necessary “external dns” info to the dns info thats on the server thats hosting the domain of the email address that I am using. Do I need to update the txt and mx records on the mail in a box domain???

Thank you!

Is it that the emails are being treated as spam?

Or spam?

Or spam?

You might also find some helpful info from this thread.

It can’t even be delivered.

alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.192.26] said: 421-4.7.0
[104.248.76.20      15] Our system has detected that this message is
421-4.7.0 suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending IP
address. 421-4.7.0 To protect our users from spam, mail sent from your IP
address has 421-4.7.0 been temporarily rate limited. Please visit 421 4.7.0
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
t14si2086975iog.161 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

Thanks!

I visited the URL. Did everything required per the instructions from the postmasters tools dns verification process and still nothing. I did the postmaster tools several days ago.

That is why you were blocked

Are you sure you finished the verification in the postmaster tool?

I am not seeing the txt entry for Google Site Verification in his DNS, so I am presuming not.
@Moderndayfreak Google should have given you a code that you need to enter into your DNS as a TXT record.

Yea. I figured it out. I was putting the verification txt info in the domain not the mail in the box. I fixed it.

Thanks!

Hey… its not working. GMail is working… Help!!!

Question: do I need to verify mail in a box domain I’m using or the domains that I am using the emails for that are from the mail in a box domain?

What is actually working, and not working? Is this the exact same issue as in November? If so, where EXACTLY are the emails being sent from.

If not, some more info would be in order … maybe copies of the bounce message (assuming that is what is happening).

Assuming that you are referring to Google’s Postmaster Tools, it would be the hostname of the MiaB.