UnicodeEncodeError popping up again

So I added a new domain and suddenly couldn’t get a status update to run. I deleted that new domain for now, but it showed me during the troubleshooting that my MIAB is experiencing the UnicodeEncodeError that was discussed quite a while back. I run the /mailinabox# management/status_checks.py, and I’m seeing this result, which was the topic of a previous discussion that was supposed to be addressed:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “management/status_checks.py”, line 983, in
run_checks(False, env, ConsoleOutput(), pool)
File “management/status_checks.py”, line 49, in run_checks
if not run_services_checks(env, output, pool):
File “management/status_checks.py”, line 97, in run_services_checks
output.print_ok(“All system services are running.”)
File “management/status_checks.py”, line 913, in print_ok
self.print_block(message, first_line="\u2713 ")
File “management/status_checks.py”, line 922, in print_block
print(first_line, end=’’, file=self.buf)
UnicodeEncodeError: ‘latin-1’ codec can’t encode character ‘\u2713’ in position 0: ordinal not in range(256)

Everything appears to be working, but I haven’t tried to add my new domain back and see what happens. I don’t know if this is related, but in doing my troubleshooting, I did see the previous thread on this topic.

FYI: I’m running v.0.26 on an Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS virtual server with plenty of available storage space and memory.