Trying to install to OVZ7 VPS ... errors @ firewall config

Well OpenVZ7 is out now, so I thought that I would try again to see if MiaB will work with OpenVZ.

I disabled creation of swap to get around the fact that OVZ doesn’t utilize swap.

However, I seem to fail at the firewall configuration. Can anyone possibly make some sense here?

This might just be something simple to overcome, but I am absolutely unfamiliar with IPTABLES and UFW.

ERROR: problem running ufw-init
modprobe: ERROR: …/libkmod/libkmod.c:514 lookup_builtin_file() could not open builtin file ‘/lib/modules/4.15.0/modules.builtin.bin’
modprobe: FATAL: Module nf_conntrack_ftp not found in directory /lib/modules/4.15.0
modprobe: ERROR: …/libkmod/libkmod.c:514 lookup_builtin_file() could not open builtin file ‘/lib/modules/4.15.0/modules.builtin.bin’
modprobe: FATAL: Module nf_nat_ftp not found in directory /lib/modules/4.15.0
modprobe: FATAL: Module nf_conntrack_netbios_ns not found in directory /lib/modules/4.15.0
iptables-restore: line 4 failed
iptables-restore: line 75 failed
iptables-restore: line 30 failed
ip6tables-restore: line 4 failed
ip6tables-restore: line 142 failed
ip6tables-restore: line 30 failed

Problem running ‘/etc/ufw/before.rules’
Problem running ‘/etc/ufw/user.rules’
Problem running ‘/etc/ufw/before6.rules’
Problem running ‘/etc/ufw/user6.rules’

So, looking at this more clearly now that I posted it here, it is obvious that something didn’t install correctly, or was missing on the OS template - can anyone tell what that might be? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.