I am a newbie with MIAB. I installed MIAB with a server on AWS Lighsail. I have an error about the GlueRecords set up and need your support, please.
What I have done:
- My domain name is with Gandi. I set up DNS Glue Records (ns1.mail.mysite.com --> 1.23.456.789, ns1.mail.mysite.com --> 1.23.456.789) and DNSSEC on their platform and using the external DNS pathway to point the DNS to AWS Lighsail for setup everything.
- I already asked AWS to open Blocked Port 25 as well as asking for rDNS setup correctly with my StaticIP address.
- All of the MIAB services such as mail, cloud, etc… running well.
- The latest system checked show this:
- All system services are running.
- SSH disallows password-based login.
- System software is up to date.
- Mail-in-a-Box is up to date. You are running version v0.44.
- System administrator address exists as a mail alias.
- The disk has 33.82 GB space remaining.
- System memory is 35% free.
- Firewall is active.
- Outbound mail (SMTP port 25) is not blocked.
- IP address is not blacklisted by zen.spamhaus.org.
- The error shows up in the MIAB dashboard:
Nameserver glue records are incorrect. The ns1.mail.mysite.com and ns2.mail.mysite.com nameservers must be configured at your domain name registrar as having the IP address 1.23.456.789. They currently report addresses of [Not Set]/[Not Set]. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change.
This domain must resolve to your box’s IP address (1.23.456.789) in public DNS but it currently resolves to [Not Set]. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change. This problem may result from other issues listed above.
DNSSEC ‘DS’ record is set correctly at registrar.
The nameservers set on this domain are incorrect. They are currently [Not Set]. Use your domain name registrar’s control panel to set the nameservers to ns1.mail.mysite.com; ns2.mail.mysite.com.
This domain’s DNS MX record is not set. It should be ‘10 mail.mysite.com’. Mail will not be delivered to this box. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change. This problem may result from other issues listed here.
Please Note: I already set this DNS MX record with AWS Lightsail–> 10 mail.mysite.com
I am not sure what I am doing wrong! Could someone please help? Thank you so much and very appreciated.