Ok, I am not reporting an error in the actual Provision function except that it generates a false error.
- I have a fresh new KVM type VPS with a fully updated and upgraded Ubuntu 18.04
- I have both my server and my name registrar in the same place to make life easier
- I had a smooth installation of MaiB and I have all things in the System Checklist with green check marks except the TLS cert notification (yes even DNSSEC was already done)
- I go to the TLS page and hit the “Provision” button and in about 10 seconds I get the “Something went wrong” error.
- I tried to go back and reload the System Checklist and it also generates the something went wrong error
- I logout of the Administrator section then immediately log into it again only to find there are no errors and all system checks are green
So, I am not sure why it happened, but I wanted to report it here in case there is something that might need attention in the user interface part of the admin account.
This is just a report of the event. Please do with it what you think is necessary.