Remove the block in port 25

Greetings

please help me because of the problem of the block port 25 of my IP 34.251.167.99 Still standing I send the request to
https://console.aws.amazon.com/support/contacts?#/rdns-limits
and they answered me :

*** Hello, Thank you for submitting your request to have the email sending limit removed from your account and/or for an rDNS update. This account, or those linked to it, have been identified as having at least one of the following:

• A history of violations of the AWS Acceptable Use Policy
  • A history of being not consistently in good standing with billing
  • Not provided a valid/clear use case to warrant sending mail from EC2 Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time, please consider looking into the Simple Email Service.

Regards, Amazon Web Services

I resend other request to the same link and this time I receive this email :

Hello, Thank you for submitting your request to have the email sending limit removed from your account and/or for an rDNS update. we will require the following before this request can be processed.

• A clear/detailed use-case for sending mail from EC2
  • What type of configuration or setup have you implemented to prevent spam from originating from your Ec2 resource Please reply directly to this message with the above information. Once this has been received, we can process your original request. As a reference, please make sure to review the AWS Acceptable Use Policy for more information regarding prohibited use of AWS services. Please note that violations of the AWS Acceptable Use Policy may result in mitigation of identified activity or content. Regards, Amazon Web Services

I reply with this email Greetings

** A clear/detailed use-case for sending mail from EC2 I installed the Smartermail this offers all of the same features as Microsoft Exchange. SmarterMail comes equipped with several email security features that are available. This includes industry-standard spam filtering that can protect the server from virtually all incoming and outgoing spam as well as enterprise-level antivirus for detecting trojans, viruses, malware, and other malicious threats. SmarterMail easily integrates with enterprise-level solutions such as Cyren Zero-Hour Outbreak Detection, Cyren Premium Antispam, and MessageSniffer. In addition, if a system administrator has a favorite antispam or antivirus solution, SmarterMail is flexible enough to allow for additional third-party products and services, or even security appliances, to be used in any corporate email environment.

**What type of configuration or setup have you implemented to prevent spam from originating from your Ec2 resource
1Configure security groups to permit the minimum required network traffic for the EC2 instance.
Configure VPC subnet route tables with the minimal required network routes.
3* using additional security groups or ENIs to control and audit EC2 instance management traffic separately from regular application traffic.
4implementing strong password policies
antispam checks on outbound mail connections and domain throttling
6* install the antivirus
7*the SmarterMail has strong policies and has several programs to fight against unwanted emails.
the IP: 34.251.167.99 the link: mail.mominoun.com but I don’t receive any answer please help me because of the port 25 Still blocked. My work is stopped because of this problem and I don’t know what I do so please please help me. the email doesn’t send to Outlook, Gmail or yahoo…

Change to a different ISP.

how can i change it please can you help me

I have enjoyed good experience with Vultr.

so i change the service of aws to Vultr ?
can you explain more than that
if you have a experience of this issue can you help me please

I just noticed you are using SmarterMail?

yes i use the SmarterMail

It probably will be better if you contact their support.

i contact with him but he tell me to contact with the support of Aws
after that i send to the support of Aws but he don’t remove the block
i don’t know why

Are you migrating SmareterMail to Mail-in-a-Box?

how can i do it
if i migrate the SmarterMail to Mail-in-a-box will it work

I have no idea if it would or if it is a good idea for your needs. That is up to you.

I also have no idea what is required to get AWS to support your server needs.

These are things you have to decide for yourself.

i have a account in aws and i read Mail In A Box + Amazon AWS + Funnelbake = <3

so haw can i resolved this issue because Aws he don’t remove the block of the port 25

If AWS will not remove the block on port 25, it will be impossible to have a mail server on AWS.

so what the solution please help me

I see Funnelback is a CRM solution that includes email campaigns. This may be why you get flagged from Amazon. You may want to look at how you are managing your email lists because it will chew up time and burn relationships with ISPs if your company has poor mailing list management policies.

can you help me please

So let’s be clear about some things:

1. You are requesting support for AWS on a forum that supports Mail-in-a-Box.
  2. You’re requesting support for setting up SmarterMail on a forum that supports Mail-in-a-Box.
  3. You’re not actually running Mail-in-a-Box.

At the risk of sounding rude, it seems like you would receive better support by contacting SmarterMail support, AWS support (which you’ve done and gotten nowhere), or some combination of both. Continuing to ask for support on another platform’s forum seems like the least effective method for resolving your troubles.

No. You are using a different project than Mail-in-a-Box. This support channel is for MiaB only.

However, you need to use a different provider other than AWS as they do not want your business based on your past behavior. For reasons unknown to us they have labeled you as a spammer who does not pay their bills.

Also, not intending to be rude here … you really have no idea at all what you are doing. I can only suggest that you hire an email marketing firm to assist you, as you clearly do not have the knowledge (or the fluency in English) to do it yourself because you clearly do not understand what AWS had written to you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.