please help me because of the problem of the block port 25 of my IP 188.8.131.52 Still standing I send the request to
and they answered me :
*** Hello, Thank you for submitting your request to have the email sending limit removed from your account and/or for an rDNS update. This account, or those linked to it, have been identified as having at least one of the following:
- A history of violations of the AWS Acceptable Use Policy
- A history of being not consistently in good standing with billing
- Not provided a valid/clear use case to warrant sending mail from EC2 Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time, please consider looking into the Simple Email Service.
Regards, Amazon Web Services
I resend other request to the same link and this time I receive this email :
Hello, Thank you for submitting your request to have the email sending limit removed from your account and/or for an rDNS update. we will require the following before this request can be processed.
- A clear/detailed use-case for sending mail from EC2
- What type of configuration or setup have you implemented to prevent spam from originating from your Ec2 resource Please reply directly to this message with the above information. Once this has been received, we can process your original request. As a reference, please make sure to review the AWS Acceptable Use Policy for more information regarding prohibited use of AWS services. Please note that violations of the AWS Acceptable Use Policy may result in mitigation of identified activity or content. Regards, Amazon Web Services
I reply with this email Greetings
** A clear/detailed use-case for sending mail from EC2 I installed the Smartermail this offers all of the same features as Microsoft Exchange. SmarterMail comes equipped with several email security features that are available. This includes industry-standard spam filtering that can protect the server from virtually all incoming and outgoing spam as well as enterprise-level antivirus for detecting trojans, viruses, malware, and other malicious threats. SmarterMail easily integrates with enterprise-level solutions such as Cyren Zero-Hour Outbreak Detection, Cyren Premium Antispam, and MessageSniffer. In addition, if a system administrator has a favorite antispam or antivirus solution, SmarterMail is flexible enough to allow for additional third-party products and services, or even security appliances, to be used in any corporate email environment.
**What type of configuration or setup have you implemented to prevent spam from originating from your Ec2 resource
1Configure security groups to permit the minimum required network traffic for the EC2 instance.
2Configure VPC subnet route tables with the minimal required network routes.
3* using additional security groups or ENIs to control and audit EC2 instance management traffic separately from regular application traffic.
4implementing strong password policies
5antispam checks on outbound mail connections and domain throttling
6* install the antivirus
7*the SmarterMail has strong policies and has several programs to fight against unwanted emails.
the IP: 184.108.40.206 the link: mail.mominoun.com but I don’t receive any answer please help me because of the port 25 Still blocked. My work is stopped because of this problem and I don’t know what I do so please please help me. the email doesn’t send to Outlook, Gmail or yahoo…