Recommended VPS host?

I just ordered it. They don’t have a credit card checkout it seems they will contact me. Everything is in German so you must use Translate to English if you don’t understand. Their 5EUR voucher if you subscribe to the newsletter doesn’t apply to such a cheep order (EUR 12 for 12 months). I am waiting for them to write back.

UPDATE: They wrote back and they need Identity verification with a national ID and a photograph of myself which is pretty tedious but if you want a cheep deal and you dont mind sending via email personal IDs it is worth it.

mail@netcup.de:
We received a lot of fake orders in the past. So we ask you to send us a picture (Selfie) on which you hold the following things in your hands:

1. Your id card (it has to be readable with latin letters (preferably an English or German translation).
  2. A piece of paper with your order

UPDATE 2: I sent them the photos with ID. And they activated the account. Very smooth. Port 25 is open by default and you can edit the PTR record. You can have maximum 5 instances with this cheap offer. Very nice. Only EUR 12 per 1 year per instance. Once the ID verification is finished they send you a username and password for their admin panel and you can pay credit/debit or Paypal via the panel.

Thanks again @cmonty14