Problem setting up a subdomain

Hello,
I’m trying to add a subdomain to my box’s main domain, which currently hosts 9 domains.
I’m adding a new user like this newuser@subdomain.mydomain.com from the user interface. A message pops informing the necessary modifications to web and dns are performed.
When i check on the Status Page it says there are no mx records and the subdomain.mydomain.com cannot resolve to the Box’s IP.
When usign nslookup from command line i get: server can’t find subdomain.mydomain.com: NXDOMAIN
Any help would be most wellcome.

Have found this:
Jul 26 00:37:20 mail nsd[110537]: mydomain.com:439: multiple CNAMEs at the same name
Jul 26 00:37:20 mail nsd[110537]: zone mydomain.com file mydomain.com.txt.signed read with 1 errors

Fixed deleting one of them, it turned it was corrupted.

I’m not a 100% sure I completely understand your question but if you’re trying to use something like example.domain.com instead of domain.com/example I have a workaround that works for me.

Using MIAB’s web admin page I created example.mail.com by adding email@example.domain.com. From there I uploaded a simple webpabe to example.domain.com that quickly redirects to domain.com/example. It works flawlessly for me. I can share the html I use if you’re intersted. I’m not sure if that would work for you but I hope it helps.

Ty. It’s not what i was looking for really, but i find it very usefull and i’ll keep the link for the future.