Personalized headers in order to set up AMP4mail & help about DKIM configuration

Hello everyone !

I’d like to set up my server, where MIAB is installed, with AMP specific header (Content-Type: text/x-amp-html; charset=UTF-8).
I’ve started by checking the nginx configuration. I saw that there is an option called “forwarded header”, although I set it up, it doesn’t change anything.
So, I didn’t find how to do this. Does someone would know how to set specific headers ?

I’ve also noticed a problem with DKIM in email. When i’m trying to send a mail to someone, it says ‘FAIL’ whereas the signature is present :

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=projetmailamp.site; s=mail; t=1649942447; bh=rtB7VRoZC+f0E067k7SHsiELV5xFU9wJQfFPkvaLXqk=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=UDVxQUXAmdFL2+S491fQsIrhmVVnBzNWq3yCmwIdLF5zASXuHhBSONsX6+U4XeraO
P1xzMrtDeZHOG8BMp2NdR+qLhIzTtBNQHmnqK/T3SZoqpgXQo6mmvq1061qUJv2IFR
CMgelgxxqLav795f7/9VnND0Sk2VqN4hHixNVgjbcxZKUBdLLB76hDMZ3NUYJrGMlv
EzVDvTnUmnYbsUgouzE0er5hAlOiiUc7kfTGKfciCDQUWdZ6g4uatZvqI6LuspGz+L
W20e9ZYxztc24Txk77+0in8aQ10Hu37lwby/efrI+N5L4NVr5xtxvAsFvGtG5TSFl9
Sr0XZs0EfSCEg==

I’ve added a DNS TXT record with the public key available in “/home/user-data/mail/dkim/” for my domain name “mail._domainkey.projetmailamp.site”

Would you have any idea ?

Thanks !!

Your domain is currently using a DNS server other than your MiaB as its name server, so it will be necessary to input the records into the DNS that are listed in the External DNS page of the dashboard.

Alternatively, you could use MiaB as the name server by creating glue records pointing to the MiaB IP address. There should be instructions in the dashboard Status checks page.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.