OVH - Certificate has a problem: There is a problem with the SSL certificate

Hello,

I have a fresh Mail-In-A-Box Server, installed on a OVH VPS. I had some troubles with the install because the OVH Ubuntu distro is a little bit weird.

But now, when I want to install my certificate that I got from Namecheap (the $9 one) it just keeps telling an error. I generated the certificate as an NGINX one and putted the Intermediate certificates. I tried to install it from the command line but it didn’t worked either.

There is nothing relevant in the logs. I’m completely lost…

Thanks if someone can help me…

Did someone faced the same error? I’m completely stuck and it’s really embarassing. The certificate is normally completely valid and there is no problem with it…

What’s the actual error?

It’s just this: Certificate has a problem: There is a problem with the SSL certificate - no more info after this

When did you set up the box? (What version of Mail-in-a-Box?)

There was a problem with OVH fixed last month: https://github.com/mail-in-a-box/mailinabox/commit/4f98d470a0f60273a34326d22c517a89f0bc1b08

OVH provides a broken Ubuntu image, so if that didn’t fix it, I’m not likely to give it another shot.

I already putted this fix and it fixed some problems, but obviously not this one…

That’s crazy for a such company to provide a weird image …