NS isn't configured properly for this domain: DNS resolution failed

Installed MIAB on a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 minimum VPS, have setup hostname as box.anand.email and NS as ns1.box.anand.email and ns2.box.anand.email on my domain registrar. During setup I get error as below,

box.anand.email: DNS isn’t configured properly for this domain: DNS resolution failed (A: All nameservers failed to answer the query box.anand.
email. IN A: Server 127.0.0.1 UDP port 53 answered SERVFAIL).
anand.email: DNS isn’t configured properly for this domain: DNS resolution failed (A: All nameservers failed to answer the query anand.email. I
N A: Server 127.0.0.1 UDP port 53 answered SERVFAIL).
www.anand.email: DNS isn’t configured properly for this domain: DNS resolution failed (A: All nameservers failed to answer the query www.anand.
email. IN A: Server 127.0.0.1 UDP port 53 answered SERVFAIL).

I am able to login to admin panel only using ip address and get below errors on system check page,

Nameserver glue records are incorrect. The ns1.box.anand.email and ns2.box.anand.email nameservers must be configured at your domain name registrar as having the IP address 162.212.153.55. They currently report addresses of [Not Set]/[Not Set]. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change.

I have tried rebooting multiple times and running setup.

I assume, the name servers ns1.box.anand.email on MIAB machine is not working properly. Can someone please help me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.