Need help fixing or making my DNS function properly So I can send/receive mail and configure TLS/SSL

So, I created My MIAB like a month ago I have an issue with my DNS and I’m not sure what it is, anyways I bought my domain name (alottechnology.org) from gandi.com and I setup glue records (ns1.box.alottechnology.org 82.165.213.141 and ns2.box.alottechnology.org 82.165.213.141).
My external name servers are ns1.box.alottechnology.org and ns2.box.alottechnology.org). I named my MIAB box.alottechnology.org and the IP is 82.165.213.141.

when I attempt to setup TLS/SSL it returns the following error "Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Requesting a certificate for alottechnology.org and 4 more domains Certbot failed to authenticate some domains (authenticator: webroot)… " Please help.

Also, when I sent a test email and it bounces back with the error " DNS Error: DNS type ‘mx’ lookup of alottechnology.org responded with code SERVFAIL".

@richie
It appears that IONOS has your VPS behind a firewall. Ports 53, 465, and 587 are all blocked.

Thanks @alento, unblocking those ports did the trick.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.