Is Spamassassin working ok with 0.40?


#1

I switched from 0.30 to 0.40 and I feel that spamassassin is not doing its job as before.

In my first analyses I see this:

spamassassin -D --lint 2>&1 | grep -i failed
Jan 23 18:49:35.729 [28308] dbg: diag: […] module not installed: Digest::SHA1 (‘require’ failed)
Jan 23 18:49:35.730 [28308] dbg: diag: […] module not installed: Geo::IP (‘require’ failed)
Jan 23 18:49:35.730 [28308] dbg: diag: […] module not installed: Net::CIDR::Lite (‘require’ failed)
Jan 23 18:49:35.730 [28308] dbg: diag: […] module not installed: LWP::UserAgent (‘require’ failed)
Jan 23 18:49:35.730 [28308] dbg: diag: […] module not installed: Encode::Detect::Detector (‘require’ failed)
Jan 23 18:49:35.731 [28308] dbg: diag: […] module not installed: Net::Patricia (‘require’ failed)
Jan 23 18:49:35.731 [28308] dbg: diag: […] module not installed: BSD::Resource (‘require’ failed)

A number of CPAN Perl modules are reported missing by Spamassassin. Its not available by default
I just added them in the hope that this module will work as expected.