[HOWTO][UNSUPPORTED] RainLoop in Nextcloud (MIAB v0.26+ ONLY)

There seem had a log of weirdoes or scripts trying to access my box with some like wordpress stuff…how do we get this blocked…?

Like this one…

2018/02/22 01:44:37 [error] 2135#0: *4869 open() “/home/user-data/www/xxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/open-flash-chart-core-wordpress-plugin/open-flash-chart-2/php-ofc-library/ofc_upload_image.php” failed (2: No such file or directory), client:, server: xxxxx.com, request: “GET /wp-content/plugins/open-flash-chart-core-wordpress-plugin/open-flash-chart-2/php-ofc-library/ofc_upload_image.php HTTP/1.1”, host: “xxxxx.com”, referrer: “http://xxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/open-flash-chart-core-wordpress-plugin/open-flash-chart-2/php-ofc-library/ofc_upload_image.php

You should open a new thread for this mate :slight_smile: But simple solution: block the IP in UFW.

would you be able to PM me some temp admin credentials to your NextCloud (Feel free to remove them when I am done) but it would be easier to see what’s going on from my end. If you are uncomfortable doing this I understand, just wanted to offer it.

thanks for the help… I will take another look later on…not sure whether it’s just me having problems…thanks

Did you figure out your problem?