Help request TLS Certificate

I clicked on “Provision” in the TLS admin section and this is what I received as response:

"There is a button in the Admin panel called “Provision”. I clicked on it and this is what I received as a response:

"Log:
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Plugins selected: Authenticator webroot, Installer None You should register before running non-interactively, or provide --agree-tos and --email <email_address> flags. "

Can someone please help with this ?

Please look here for guidance…

Relocation is the biggest problem till now when you connect with the on of the best Cargo Companies in Saudi Arabia the JNT CARGO. A service with the trained team will help you to moving in another place safely. The Movers in Jeddah will help you to shift you safely with your all luggage. International Relocation in Saudi Arabia is also provided by us.

To know more visit @ Moving Company Abu Dhabi

I had the same problem as this poster. There are command line options missing that don’t allow script to run non-interactively. To solve it I added the following two lines to /etc/letsencrypt/cli.ini

email = <your email>
agree-tos = true

All the options specified in cli.ini are added to the options specifed when letsencrypt is invoked.

This is post is a bit old, @jrsupplee. I believe if you upgraded your Mail-in-a-box version, it would be fixed. I believe this problem only existed two versions of MIAB ago.

Are you running MIAB on Ubuntu LTS 18.04?

I had this problem with version .30 and .40