Exclude a Domain from "System Status Checks"?

I have just deployed my new mail server with MiaB, moved all my users from my former server and I love it! I’ve spent last week or so working out any small details. There is still one thing that is bugging me.

I’m hosting a few Domains and e-mails. MiaB is running as a Primary NS1.box.examle.com and a Secondary NS2 and NS3 on Linode - no problems with that!
I’m hosting my friend’mailboxese to his Domain and he hosts his Web elsewheree. He uses his Registrar’s NS. I have manually updated all his DNS records concerning the mail and security - that all works fine, but I don’t want to host his NS. He uses a company that looks after his web and maintains DNS records.
So when I do a status check and on e-mail reports, I’m a bit annoyed every time I open “System Status Checks” everything is perfect for all domains except this one:

myfrienddomain.co.uk
✖	
The nameservers set on this domain are incorrect. They are currently ns35.domaincontrol.com; ns36.domaincontrol.com. Use your domain name registrar's control panel to set the nameservers to ns1.box.examle.com; ns2.linode.com; ns3.linode.com.
✖	
Secondary nameserver ns2.linode.com is not configured to resolve this domain.
✖	
Secondary nameserver ns3.linode.com is not configured to resolve this domain.
✓	
Domain's email is directed to this domain. [myfrienddomain.co.uk ↦ 10 box.examle.com]
✓	
Domain is not blacklisted by dbl.spamhaus.org.
✖	
This domain should resolve to your box's IP address (A 139.x.x.x.) if you would like the box to serve webmail or a website on this domain. The domain currently resolves to 184.x.x.x in public DNS. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change. This problem may result from other issues listed here.
?	
This domain's DNSSEC DS record is not set. The DS record is optional. The DS record activates DNSSEC. To set a DS record, you must follow the instructions provided by your domain name registrar and provide to them this information:
show more
www.myfrienddomain.co.uk
✖	
This domain should resolve to your box's IP address (A 139.x.x.x) if you would like the box to serve webmail or a website on this domain. The domain currently resolves to 184.x.x.x in public DNS. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change. This problem may result from other issues listed here.

I would like to turn off these specific checks or if it’s not feasible to turn all checks for this domain only.

If there is an interest I cloud try to help in adding a checkbox in the interface that would allow easy turn on/off checks for a selected domains. As a workaround, I can settle for an exception added manually via terminal.

I have tried to look in the status_checks.py and grep the configs for this domain, but I could not figure it out how to excludee it without breaking anything. Where is the best way to add an exception?

Thanks for the great work and this nice community! MiaB if awesome!

Regards,
Martin

This topic was automatically closed after 61 days. New replies are no longer allowed.