Dovecot LMTP LDA is not running (port 10026)

digitalocean.com
2 GB Memory / 30 GB Disk / NYC2 - Ubuntu Docker 17.03.0-ce on 14.04

uname -a
Linux domain.smt 4.4.0-64-generic #85~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Mon Feb 20 12:10:54 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Version:
Mail-in-a-Box is up to date. You are running version v0.22.

This error is thrown, but actually is not true:
The SSH server on this machine permits password-based login. A more secure way to log in is using a public key. Add your SSH public key to $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys, check that you can log in without a password, set the option ‘PasswordAuthentication no’ in /etc/ssh/sshd_config, and then restart the openssh via ‘sudo service ssh restart’.
I am loging to my server using ssh (without password). I have added my SSH public key to $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys

logging into roundcube: (mydomain.com/mail), i cannot login and error in roundcube log: /var/log/roundcubemail/errors
IMAP Error: Login failed for someuser@mydomain.com from 123.123.123.123. AUTHENTICATE PLAIN: Authentication failed. in /usr/local/lib/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 193 (POST /mail/?_task=login&_action=login)
I was able to add new mail users, but cannot log into roundcube.
Also, I send email from gmail account to those new users and did not return any “cannot deliver mail back”

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.