DNS Zone not active

I am trying to set the MiaB with .email TLD, I set it previously with other TLDs, but never had such problem.
DNS is set on Namecheap as usual ns1.box.domain.email and ns1.box.domain.email. The Namecheap support claims DNS is ok on their side and problem is in the A records which according to them are missing. Of course the A and AAAA records are present in the Miab External DNS menu. At the same time the ipv4 was set on the VPS but still not recognized by MiaB. When i try to ser ipv6 rDNS on the VPS, it shows a message that AAAA records cannot be found.
I am scratching my head for a week where could the problem come from. Could it be the TLD or the VPS?

Here is what they tell from the Host:

It certainly looks like there is an issue with the DNS zone configuration.

Here’s an example transcript from an MX record lookup attempt on domain.email:
PWS3v2 3547ms
1 demand.alpha.aridns.net.au XX.XXX.XXX.X NON-AUTH 46 ms Received 2 Referrals , rcode=NO_ERROR domain.email. 86400 IN NS ns1.box.domain.email,domain.email. 86400 IN NS ns2.box.domain.email,

2 ns2.box.domain.email XXX.XXX.XX.XXX TIMED-OUT 500 ms , rcode=NO_DATA

2 ns1.box.domain.email XXX.XXX.XX.XXX TIMED-OUT 0 ms Loop Prevented, rcode=NO_DATA

And here is what they tell from namecheap

As we checked, it appears that the private Nameservers are not configured correctly.

According to the Verisign Nameservers checker, they are not registered:

No match for nameserver “NS1.BOX.DOMAIN.EMAIL”.
No match for nameserver “NS2.BOX.DOMAIN.EMAIL”.
Last update of whois database: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 00:16:58 GMT

To check the possible issue from our side, we have double-checked the setup and can confirm that the Glue records are set in your Namecheap account.

Thus, it must mean that there are no corresponding A records for the “ns1.box” and “ns2.box” are either not created or not working properly.

Thus, we would suggest to contact your Hosting service vendor to double-check and confirm that the A records are created and working properly.

I cannot touch the A records on MiaB, so does anybody have any idea if I have any options to make this work.

Namecheap tell me that the DNS zone is not active. Please anybody enlighten me.