DNS setup glue records

PM me your domain name please. Let me actually see what is being reported or not. @Bobby

Look, freenom.com sucks! I am in agreement with @openletter that you need to reach out to their support for resolution. Problem is, their support is non-existent.

I am not entirely certain of your overall plan but there are two options available to you, if you cannot get freenom.com support to do anything.

1. Use an external DNS provider to host DNS for your domain. Someone such as ClouDNS or CloudFlare would work. They both have free plans for a single domain.
  2. Set your mail server up on a different domain. Register another domain (.com, .net, and .org are recommended but there are others that work well also) and set MiaB up using that domain. You can, of course, host email for your existing domain with your MiaB server regardless of the domain that the server is running on.

Hello. May I join this topic?
Turns out that this evening, I had a message in my example.com/admin miab to reboot the box. So I did reboot it. Now I have a lots of errors like these mentioned here. Just used the command whois example.com (substitutes my domain name) and gave me the result of: ns1.example.com and ns2.example.com. Plus in the control panel of my domain, I have set the ns1 and ns2 to point at my IP (as a matter of fact didn’t change anything).
So, what is wrong? Did I do something wrong? How can I resolve all theese issues?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.