Discussion closed after 61 days?

Seems like 61 days ago I opened this discussion.
Now it’s closed automatically and I’m not able to replay even if it’s not finished.
Maybe it would more sense closing discussions that are not being replied for 61 days instead of those created 61days before?

I noticed that and I agree … actually, that is what I though the default behaviour was … @JoshData what say you?

That’s also how I though it worked. I can’t find the setting that controls it though, so for now we’ll just have to open new topics.

I just noticed that this is happening to the ‘improvements’ category … so there must be a category specific setting to close all posts after x (61) days…

My issue is that I’d like to answer to someone who answered me there and to know his answer as well. Opening a new topic doesn’t guaranty me to meet that person again.

I don’t know if that can be solved or not but alternatively, you can always ping your new message (with a link to the old mesage in, if needed) to a given member at anytime with the form @xobaniliam (@username). That given member, should even receive a dedicated email about it. Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed after 61 days. New replies are no longer allowed.