Custom DNS 500 Error

Thanks for the reply. This is the error: Zone not read, error: Syntax error, could not parse the RR’s rdata at /etc/nsd/zones/hummingbird.help.txt line 14
I saw this written somewhere else as well.
I did check all the zone files and they all look identical.

Here is the start of that zones file:

$ORIGIN hummingbird.help.
$TTL 86400 ; default time to live
@ IN SOA ns1.box.mountainhamlet.com. hostmaster.box.mountainhamlet.com. (
2023051700 ; serial number
7200 ; Refresh (secondary nameserver update interval)
3600 ; Retry (when refresh fails, how often to try again, should be lower than the refresh)
1209600 ; Expire (when refresh fails, how long secondary nameserver will keep records around anyway)
86400 ; Negative TTL (how long negative responses are cached)
)
IN NS ns1.box.mountainhamlet.com.
IN NS puck.nether.net.
IN TXT “google-site-verification=62AUdPvu670kHmwF5miy6OylKcpdtbyAuzUK597Odiw”
IN CAA 0 issue letsencrypt.org
IN A 45.79.238.152
IN AAAA 2400:8907::f03c:92ff:fefe:9eab
IN MX 10 box.mountainhamlet.com.
IN TXT “v=spf1 mx -all”
_dmarc IN

I’m not quite sure which one is line 14, but would the google verification code be potentially affecting it? I’ve moved the email mailbox to a different provider for now as I really needed to send some emails to a hotmail address, but if there are any clues to this I would be happy to move it all back again.

@alento Would the DNSSEC only affect one of the three domains? All of them have identical settings and the other two domains edit without any issues.

@KiekerJan I’ve checked the zone files for any variance. The only bit that’s different is the google sites TXT entry - maybe that’s the issue? The other two domains edit and update without any issue with the exact same CNAME entries.