Complying with CAN-SPAM Act

… just a precision : I read this post Guide - How to unblock from Microsoft / Hotmail / Live
In my case, the answers I get are :
Your IP (xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.aaaa/32) was blocked by Outlook.com because Hotmail customers have reported email from this IP as unwanted. One possible explanation for this is the automatic forwarding of unfiltered inbound messages, including unwanted messages, to Sign in to Outlook addresses.

In SNDS, I can read the status “Blocked due to user complaints or other evidence of spamming” - even if I’m the only one who received mails from my MiaB server. I tried several times (since the first time 6 weeks ago) to contact the Outlook Deliverability Support Team, but it has always ended with something like :

As previously stated, your IP(xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.aaaa) do not qualify for mitigation at this time. I do apologize, but I am unable to provide any details about this situation since we do not have the liberty to discuss the nature of the block.

At this point, I would suggest that you review and comply with Outlook.com’s technical standards. This information can be found at https://postmaster.live.com/pm/postmaster.aspx.

We regret that we are unable to provide any additional information or assistance at this time.