Clean Hosting Providers?

Good morning all,

I’m wanting to switch to another hosting company as my current Digital Ocean platform has reputational issues, just the usual issues when trying to host from DO.

I had planned on using S4 Hosting and had been in email communication with them, but they have since gone completely dark and haven’t responded to any emails.

I’m needing a new hosting company that can assure us a clean IP, and ideally whom will migrate our existing MIAB installation over for us - could anyone recommend us alternative companies that can do this other than S4 Hosting?

For reference, we’re in the UK, so any servers around our area would be ideal.

Thanks!

I’m not sure it’s easy to find such a hosting company. User @alento might have more info, see e.g. SMTP restricted by Digital Ocean - #7 by alento
An alternative might be to use a service such as AnyMXRelay - AnyDomain LLC

VPS providers like Digital Ocean, Linode, and Vultr all have reputational issues. You could try a VPS provider like vpsmalaysia.com.my or lightnode.com.

vpsmalaysia.com.my does not block port 25 and is dual-stack.

Lightnode will unblock port 25 if you pay a security deposit of USD $100.

If you want the new hosting company for the best hosting service. So, I recommended you can go with the NetForChoice Web Hosting Provider. It offers a range of hosting services to meet the needs of both individuals and companies. Offers many different types of hosting, such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated servers. Customers can select a server that is closest to their target market as the company’s servers are spread across multiple data centers around the world. Gives you access to a user-friendly control panel that makes it easy to manage and keep track of your hosting account. Netforchoice provides live chat, phone, and email technical support around the clock. The company’s support staff is knowledgeable and efficient, and they can assist with a wide variety of problems. For its hosting services, Netforchoice promises 99.9% uptime, guaranteeing that your website is always accessible to visitors. also provides many additional services, such as free domain registration, SSL certificate,
Look up details