Cant renew my certificate

Hi everybody,

My certificate for https access cant be renewed through the automatic provision page from the admin page.

I got this error :slight_smile:

Log:

"Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Plugins selected: Authenticator webroot, Installer None Missing command line flag or config entry for this setting: Please choose an account Choices: [‘ns1.box.metalbox.ovh@2019-07-18T19:56:29Z (f8e9)’, ‘ns1.box.metalbox.ovh@2019-08-14T08:37:27Z (78fe)’] "

the problem seems to come from a previous restore from my mail in a box setup (ubuntu 18.04 on a vps), my old server got “ns1.box.metalbox.ovh” name and my new one get “box.metalbox.ovh”.In the past, I had some difficulties to restore those certificates. I think that why i got the line “Please choose an account choices” at the end.

I tried to renew certificates with certbot, and there were no error message but my mail-in-a-box TLS (SSL) Certificates still got the old certificates dates (10 days left) in the panel

Someone have ideas about that ? without reinstalling the whole setup ?

Can i revocate certificates to build new ones ?

I found whats wrong

i got 2 certificates in the folder “/home/user-data/ssl/lets_encrypt/accounts/acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory”

i delete the older one, then ran again provisionning, all is right now.

1 Like