Bounceback indicating Low Reputation Sender; MX Toolbox indicates DKIM Signature Body Hash Did Not Verify

I’ve tried to browse previous posts that seem to be close to this issue, but I can’t seem to understand the fix. I apologize in advance.

I sent an email to a local government official, and got a bounceback indicating “Low Reputation Sender.” I tried a test on MX Toolbox, and it says Test: DKIM Signature Body Hash Verified, Result: Body Hash Did Not Verify.

It shows the DKIM Public Record, which I have confirmed is what shows on my MIAB Admin panel for both mail._domainkey.mydomain.com and mail._domainkey.box.mydomain.com.

Additionally, I used mail-tester.com and got the following results:

-0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
This rule is automatically applied if your email contains a DKIM signature but other positive rules will also be added if your DKIM signature is valid. See immediately below.
0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
Great! Your signature is valid
0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author’s domain
Great! Your signature is valid and it’s coming from your domain name
0.1 DKIM_VALID_EF Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from envelope-from domain

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rule #1, MX Toolbox is not all that reliable. You also used mail-tester.com which is indeed much more reliable.

Care to share your domain name and MiaB hostname (PM is fine) and I could potentially shed some insight.

If I were a betting man, and were to place a wager with the scant information I have at this point, I would suggest that the local government agency has their spam detection filters set too restrictively.

The one test that I would trust MX Toolbox’s result for is the blacklist test. Did you run that one?

The host name is: box allaman us.

I did check for blacklists and got no hits.

https://talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=167.172.146.14#ip-addresses

Talos Intelligence gives the IP address as having a ‘Questionable’ reputation. This could be due to many factors such as the domain age, etc.