Best VPS hosting provider

I was able to have all providers remove my IP from any blacklists with very simple, straight forward emails and contacts. Spamhaus, Proofpoint, Microsoft, etc. Problems were gone within a few days.

I just read on antoher thread that somebody inform about

nocix.net

anyone already tested?
their dedicated server got good rate

Thanks

I’m happy with inexpensive VPS’s at IONOS and OVH Canada. OVH USA is a newer subsidiary it seems and seem to have been having a hard time getting things running smoothly - in the past pretty poor hours and methods of customer service.

also OVH Asia too
poor Customer Services

+1 Linode – serious hosts.

1 Like

ironically, any service providers which is port 25 friendly is not a good provider for mail server since that means they have high tolerance for spammers.

That being said, my server runs on DigitalOcean and it works fine.

1 Like

many complain about OVH and I do too. lunanode I do like though not 100% free of issues

I was set up with DO for 4 months and couldn’t get the IP to be completely clean. Many ESPs are blocking the DO IP range entirely. It was much easier with Buyvm, now the IP is not blocked by anybody, and no emails are bouncing.

1 Like

Try sending an email to any email managed in Spectrum.com (They manage many email domains), the email will bounce as they are blocking DO entirely and there is no way to get unblocked I worked on it for several months, they will not even take my request.
The are a few other emails hosting providers the will also do that like sympatico.ca, etc…

But DO provides better scaling capability then buyvm, you can do much more on DO, but my mail server is just not there.

Digital Ocean ?

Do they even comply with FIRST THINGS and are following european data law to the letter?

If i am not wrong, spectrum basically block anything out of US

Guys, I’m surprised very few people know it but Contabo is by far the absolutely best provider. It’s ridiculously cheap, super powerful, definitely reliable, also green and mindful to privacy. I’ve been their customer for years and I’ve never had a problem. Furthermore, their customer support is great.

If you decide to go for it, please consider using my referral code: I’m a student with no income and having a little bit of discount wouldn’t be bad.

When you are looking for a provider, it’s pretty important if they provide storage upgrade. e.g. Digital Ocean Block Storage or Linode Block Storage.

You may eventually end up using the next cloud service which is integrated into mailinabox, and can be used for all your file backups.

They are services which allows you to just “attach” the disk to your VPS to extend storage space without the need to upgrade your VPS.

DigitalOcean
I have been using DigitalOcean for last 7 months, and these days, even new domains added to my box sends email to providers like Gmail and Outlook/Hotmail without going to Spam.

Linode
I used Linode for some other services like web hosting. However, in my area, Linode’s connection is not as reliable as DO. You should also check their status page to see the status history in your area.

Tip
The minimum action you need to take before setting up your box, is to spin up your VPS, get the IP and check your IP against all the black list with mxtoolbox. If it’s blacklisted, delete the VPS and spin up a new one until you get a clean IP.

I am personally using IONOS.com (new name for 1to1). Good service and good prices, no block on ports.

i don’t know by myself but have read somewhere that Contabo doesn’t like much mail/smtp so limiting it to something like 1 concurrent connection or so? (which is not as easy to implement on the mail server)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.