Are the issues with z-push already resolved?

I want to upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04, but I have doubts about whether the initial issues with the update have already been resolved.

I remember specifically that z-push wasn’t working initially, but I think there were other problems as well.

Have all of these issues been resolved now? If I update from version 0.56 on Ubuntu 18 to the latest version with Ubuntu 22.04, will everything work again just as it was?

I don’t use Nextcloud, so if there are any problems with Nextcloud, it’s not something I’m particularly concerned about.

For Z-Push, v62 updated to the latest version that works with PHP8, so that issue is solved. If you have other concerns maybe you can list them out and other community members can help.

Yes, all issues except Z-push had already been resolved and v 0.62 resolved that.

You are going to need to upgrade to v 0.57a first before you can think about the migration.

(Well, in a perfect world, your situation is unique.)

First of all, apologies for the delay in responding.

I have successfully completed the migration (I will provide details of how it went in the post I previously opened about this topic), and indeed, I see that Z-Push works correctly in MIAB 0.62. I didn’t have to touch any configuration or modify anything in the system. Everything worked instantly without any issues.

I am very grateful for your help. I haven’t encountered any errors in version 0.62, so this question is now resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.