Multiple Domain Names
Your box can host email and serve static websites for more than one domain name. To set up additional domain names, just follow three steps:
- Buy an additional domain name if you don’t yet own it. See the Your Domain Name section of the setup guide for tips.
- Configure its nameservers to be the same nameservers on your first domain name. Follow the Domain Name Configuration — Nameservers section of the setup guide for instructions.
- Add an email account (user) or alias on your box for the new domain name using the control panel. If you only plan to serve a website, still add an email address or alias — that’s how the box knows to handle that domain name.
Why do I need step 2?
“Configure its nameservers to be the same nameservers on your first domain name.”
I was thinking I can do this steps
- Create a mail user in box.domain.com/admin so that new values will be generated in the external DNS section of MIAB
- Use the values in the External DNS and create DNS entry for the 2nd domain in the current registrar
next is use the A/AAAA, spf, txt in the external DNS for domain2.com
Will this work?