ActiveSync Issues

I am self-hosting a MIAB behind a NAT. I am having issues with ActiveSync on an iPhone with iOS 9.1

When I add the account to my phone it passes verification adding the account, but cannot download/update the inbox.

I get the below errors when attempting to add the account with my iPhone as an Exchange account. And when i connect to the server using the URL https://domain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync when I enter my username and password and it just loads and loads, and eventually prompt for a username and password again

====== /var/log/z-push/autodiscover-error.log
01/11/2015 21:05:36 [ 9600] [ERROR] Unable to complete autodiscover because login failed for user with email 'aj@domain.com’
01/11/2015 21:05:36 [ 6651] [ERROR] Unable to complete autodiscover because login failed for user with email ‘aj@domain.com’

I have reinstalled the server multiple times on KVM, and had the same issues when I installed on an ESXi host. I have also tried the setup with a fresh install and after restoring my user-data directory. The issue occurs when on my LAN and when connecting to the server over the WAN.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as push email is a key feature for me to complete the move from gmail and iCloud for my family :smile:

My issue appears to have been resolved by a combination of upgrading to v0.14 and moving my virtual machine to an ESX host instead of KVM.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.