A Note of Thanks to the MiaB Team

@joshdata et all: Thanks for the obvious efforts your team puts into MiaB for the benefit of our community. Just upgraded to v69/v69a. The script initially (and rightfully) aborted the apt pkg installation/upgrade due to unresolved dovecot conflicts. I had previously added jammy-proposed to my sources.list playing with an unrelated installation, but once that repo was removed, the upgrade from v68 went without issue. I appreciate your efforts.

10 Likes

Created an account to say thanks too - MIAB has been running the email for my local volunteer football (:soccer: not :football:) club for years without issue - the OS upgrade went smoothly too

4 Likes

Would also like to give a shout to everyone who makes this possible. Its been my personal email service for a few years now.

We know it takes work and we appreciate the effort.

3 Likes

Echoing the above. I’m new to self hosting and jumped into the deep end. This tool helped me take control over a huge part of running my business. Cheers to all who contribute and maintain this tool. Special thanks to @JoshData for herding all of us cats to keep this moving forward.

2 Likes

Same here. Cheers! I got it working, and even upgraded from 69b to 70. I just got all of my IPv6 connectivity working, too. And controlling my own email server for my domain…it just feels right :slight_smile:

Not to mention it’s kinda fun!

1 Like

v70 installed. Certificates renewed easily this time too. Great product. Thank you.

1 Like