Tls-ssl problem

I don’t know. You originally did not have DNSSEC configured, so nothing is going to work with that. Then after that we discover that you can’t use sudo and we don’t really know why, because you had to use sudo before to run updates.

I recommend installing absolutely nothing, running sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade, disabling root logins and password logins in sshd_config, then install MiaB, see what happens.

Hi again. As u recommended me earlier I changed my vps provider and reinstall my miabox only before using apt update\upgrade. And again i got the same problem with my dnssec ds record. I added it to my namecheap account and the miabox status agai give me info that my ns1\ns2.box.example.com is not set and dnssec ds record is not set.

What errors are reported in the MiaB status checks page in the dashboard?

If the records are set correctly at Namecheap, then just wait a while and those should clear.

This server seems to otherwise be responding correctly, though dnsviz is not yet pleased.

Did this clear up for you?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.