Problems with nameserver

Since the v0.21x update errors keep occuring with multiple domains I host on the MIAB.

If I look in /etc/nsd/zones everything seems to be correct. Yet for some reason in status check the keep popping up saying:

DNSSEC ‘DS’ record is set correctly at registrar.
:heavy_multiplication_x:
The nameservers set on this domain are incorrect. They are currently [Not Set]. Use your domain name registrar’s control panel to set the nameservers to ns1.box.domainname.tld; ns2.box.domainname.tld.
This domain’s DNS MX record is not set. It should be ‘10 box.domainname.tld’. Mail will not be delivered to this box. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change. This problem may result from other issues listed here.

Postmaster contact address exists as a mail alias. [postmaster@domainname.tld ↦ administrator@box.domainname.tld]

Domain is not blacklisted by dbl.spamhaus.org.
This domain should resolve to your box’s IP address (A XX.XX.XXX.XXX) if you would like the box to serve webmail or a website on this domain. The domain currently resolves to [Not Set] in public DNS. It may take several hours for public DNS to update after a change. This problem may result from other issues listed here.

I tried to reboot the machine. Without any result. I also checked ufw.

22 ALLOW Anywhere
53 ALLOW Anywhere
25/tcp ALLOW Anywhere
587 ALLOW Anywhere
993 ALLOW Anywhere
995 ALLOW Anywhere
4190/tcp ALLOW Anywhere
80 ALLOW Anywhere
443 ALLOW Anywhere
8000 ALLOW Anywhere
22 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
53 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
25/tcp (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
587 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
993 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
995 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
4190/tcp (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
80 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
443 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)
8000 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)

So port 53 doesn’t seems to be causing the problem as well. So my last resort was sudo mailinabox and unfortunately without any result as well.

Does anyone have an idea what is going wrong here? It’s only 2 domain names who are acting wonky. The rest is functioning properly (so far).

i have the same problem as you with only one of my domains (devoer.com). the rest are configured identical and work fine.

Tried everything I could but stuck now. All external services show that my registrar correctly points to my nameserver but MIAB says it is NotSet.

I was even noticed by my registar that there was a DNSSEC validation error for my domain. :unamused:

How did you find out about the error? Did you use a specific tool to identify that?

No just checking box.domainname.tld/admin#system_status

Problem still isn’t solved. :unamused:

What domains are causing problems? Hard to diagnose without being able to discern the what nameservers your registrar is advertising for the domains.